Landing Page Template 2
Somfy Training Programs
Each program features customizable training tracks including introductory, intermediate and advanced to ensure you receive the appropriate education whether you are in sales, installation, customer support, etc.
Designed for dealers of exterior products, this program includes motor and control information specifc to awnings, rolling shutters and exterior screens. Advanced programs include training on integration with third-party control systems.
Designed for window covering dealers, interior designers and decorators, this program is dedicated to motorization products and control solutions specifcally for interior window coverings. Advanced programs include training on integration with third-party control systems.
Soft Window Treatment
Designed for Soft Window Treatment, this program is dedicated to Roman shades and draperies and provides detailed information regarding Somfy's motorized tube and motorized track programs and associated controls.
Meet your Somfy Corporate Trainers
- 6 years at Somfy
- Shipping (1 year)
- Customer Service/Technical support (3 years)
- Field Sales/Service rep (2 years)
- Current Corporate trainer for the East Coast
Contact Russell Horowitz at:Email: Russell.Horowitz@somfy.com
- 4+ years at Somfy - Field Service Rep, Field Sales, Product Training
- 5+ years - Sales Manager, Trainer for a Major Appliance Manufacturer
- 10+ years - Technical Writer, Product Manager, Engineering for a Electrical Product Manufacture
- Currently Somfy Corporate Trainer
Contact Bonnie Hildebrandt at:Email: Bonnie.Hildebrandt@somfy.com
Office: 800-647-6639, ext 112159
- 4+ years at Somfy - Field Service Rep, Field Sales, Field Integration Manager
- 4+ years - Digital Dining POS programmer- hospitality sales software
- 5+ years - Restaurant management with Marriott
- Currently Field Integration Manager/Integration Corporate trainer
Contact Daniel Dvorak at:Email: Daniel.Dvorak@somfy.com
Office:800-647-6639, ext 4170